WELLSPRING WELCOMES YOU! August 12, 2018
We hope your time with us will be a blessing and wish you God’s peace in the coming week. Please feel free to contact Pastor Nancy with any questions.
(Church office 508-842-4665). Come again, soon!
August Birthdays – Cindy H. (8/4), Jean F. (8/5), Sabina T. (8/7), Maya B. (8/9), Michelle H. (8/9), Megan K. (8/31). Happy Birthday!
WELLSPRING IN MISSION & MINISTRY:
• SUMMER WORSHIP IN THE PARK: As part of the joint ministry we started last year, Mt. Olivet, Trinity and Wellspring will share worship at Dean Park on the last Sunday of August and September (Spirit of Shrewsbury Sunday). The services will be at 10:00 a.m. at the Pavilion and we will enjoy potluck together after the service.
• The Spirit of Shrewsbury will be held on Saturday, September 29 (Town Expo) and Sunday, September 30 (Parade). Wellspring will have a booth at the Expo and will participate in the parade with a “Living Water” float. Volunteers are needed to help organize! Please see Sabina.
• Worcester Fellowship – This wonderful ministry to the homeless is gearing up again to prepare for the start of their Café in the fall. The Café is held every Thursday and serves warm lunches to over 100 people. Starting this week, there are three ways you can help:
1. Donate supplies (canned beans, vegetables, tomatoes, sauce, pasta, rice, canned fruit, coffee, etc.)
2. Donate cash in the Matthew 25 box which will be left on the altar for now on.
3. Volunteer at the Café (starting in October)
We will also organize a Sunday meal on the Worcester Common. Date
TBA. Please contact Sabina if you have any questions. Thank you for your participation and for being the hands and feet of Jesus.